Saturday, 26 May 2012

Me and the phone

 I got a new phone last week and right now  I really like to take photos with it. Although I FINALLY got a camera. My parents old one :). So, here are yesterdays pics.


So what are we going to do today except of making dumb faces? Let's go for a run. Let's not care about the Cortison which makes the joints hurt. (I had to try the self- portrait function)

                                              The pond my jogging expedition started at


                                              Flower tree (can't resist taking pics of flowers)

                                         The fountain at the pond

                                                      The path. Flat and long, the way I like it.

   
                                                                Ducks and horsies!

Total: 9,2 kilometers! Great easy run. Now, my ankle hurts. No pain, no gain!


Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!