Monday, 24 February 2014

London camp reunion

Ever since coming back from camp, the European staff has been planning a reunion. After a lot of back and forth, we finally scheduled it for the weekend of the 17-19 January. I loved it  so much. It was so good to see all these people again with who I had been so close for 3 months. The first evening we just talked and laughed. My heart felt so contend. It felt like a family reunion.  The next day we saw all the London sights in one day. We walked so much and my feet hurt for days. In the evening we had originally planned to go out, but we fell asleep watching Narnia. That is telling. Anyways! Here are some pictures of our awesome weekend!

Fish&chips- a must in Britain

Buckingham palace!

                                                             A huge m&m store!



                                                                  Tower bridge

                                                                       London Eye

                                                                      Big Ben


                                   We witnessed the sweetest proposal in the middle of London.

                                                                       selfie ;)

                                              They have a Harry Potter shop at track 9 3/4  at King's cross.

          The collest thing is that they have a trolley in the wall and you can take pictures. Loved it!

London Dungeon

Sunset in London


1 comment:

  1. Love all these pics, that looks like an awesome trip!
    Love that m&m store and the proposal is soooo cute! You look great in that selfie.
    Now I really want to visit the Harry Potter store and take a picture with the trolley at track 9 3/4 - that pic made me smile so much, a really good shot! :)
    That sunset is amazing.
    I'm so happy for you you got to go for that trip! There is almost nothing better than meeting friends we've dearly missed.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!