Friday, 30 January 2015

8 years

Happy anniversary to my crazy, loving, supporting , hard working boyfriend! I cannot believe it has been eight years since we started on this journey. Oh, how much we have grown together and each individually. I hope to get  eighty more with you. One day we will sit on a porch, blind and deaf and watch our children and grandchildren play. I cannot wait.

Love you more than you will ever know.





PS: Cancer, it has been 13 years. F**k you!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for celebrating anniversaries (for love and for beating cancer!). Congrats you two. Wish you so much joy in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, what a sweet post!! Happy Anniversary! Wow, 8 years are amazing! :)
    Love all the pictures of you two. And congratulations on the 13-years-anniversary - that is freaking awesome!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! 8 years is a milestone. Here's hoping for more years and love for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Anne! 8 years is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!