Sunday, 15 May 2011
Fun at the pool with my brothers
Today, I went to the pool with my brother :) I cannot remember the last time we did that and it was soooooooo good to just spend time and relax together. Most of the time we just talked. Whenever I talk to him I realize how much we are alike. We share the same values and this is just very comforting. We`ve had hard times together as we grew older and more independent from each other, but the feeling of your common roots is amazing. Whenever I say something they just know what I mean as they went through the same. After lying in the sun for a while, we made sure that nobody knew us and then went on the slides. You should have seen that!!! 2 grown ups on a slide having a blast. We went down on our knees until they hurt just like we did years ago. What a happy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!