Last week i wanted to donate blood (yes, because of the money but also because Im the hapiest when helping others. Honestly!). But the hemoglobin level was too low :( Now, I have to take iron pills. and of course they make me sick like every pill seems to do. How am I going to take my pills when Im old and need them??? never mind!
What else happend?
Writing one of my four term papers.
This afternoon I´ll go shopping with my friend...just dont think about how broke I really am.
Im home again this weekend. and my parents ordered pizza for lunch. Dont know why, probably too lazy to cook :)My brothers are home of course. Nico seems to be content. Still doesn't know whether he should study medicine or become a teacher like his big siblings. Talk about role models :)
The pizza has arrived, I gotta go :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!