Tuesday, 31 July 2012

A good friday

 Last friday the weather was good enough and Hendrik finally did not have any classes at university, so we went to the pool. A dream come true. All summer long I have wanted to just relax at the pool with my bf. Of course, I took the camera with me and stalked Henny :)

His usual reaction to the sun (cracks me up every time)
Cooling off

Everybody and their dog was there. This was around noon. Later you could hardly get in the pool.
Plain,old me

We aren't that pale in real life. I promise!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great time! I hope you'll be able to relax a few more times at the pool this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so fun!
    I haven't get the chance to enjoy a pool.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!