I only have two. The first one is that I want to get my health under control. In May I was diagnosed with crohn's disease and since then I have been taking different amounts of cortison. I do not feel any sideeffects, but it is not really good for you. What I want is not to take no more medicine, but I want to find the medicine that works. Right now I have to get blood drawn every month which I hatenot because of the needle (I have seen plenty in my life), but because of the fear that my bloodwork might be wrong and the dosage has to go up again. I am so sick of doctors. The only problem is that half of my family consists of doctors (7cousins, 5 doctors, one a teacher and the other one is a pastor and that is only the younger generation).
The other one would be that I become more patient with people. I usually do my work immeadiately. For example, it is not uncommon for me to have my papers ready a week or two before it is due. Most people are not like that which sometimes lets me get angry when they do not do something immeadiately. Usually, I do not tell those people that it bothers me. Hendrik is an exception. I tell him daily. Poor Hendrik. But being angry at people, because I think they do not do their work properly is tiresome and it costs a lot of strength to be angry, right?
So, let's just all become a little more relaxed (which would also be kind of a new year's resolution as every year).
i hope you'll get better Anne,,
ReplyDeleteand wish you all the best in 2013!!!
wow, 2 or 3 weeks before the task's due? you're an angel. hhaaa. i wasn't that neat in college
this is a great resolution. very similar to mine (chill out). sounds like we've got a lot to work on this year!
ReplyDelete