Thursday, 17 January 2013

Relaxing from studying

My big, big final exams start in about six weeks. I will have to master two written and two oral exams until the end of April. This means studying big time. I am supposed to read about a million textbooks and then summarize them so I can acutally memorize them. It is quite a bit of work, but I would say I am right on track. Hendrik will probably finish a little later than me so he leads about the same life. In the mornings we get up at 7:40, have breakfast and then we both study. I study either at home or at the libary, Hendrik usually at the libary of his university. At about 1 pm I usually have lunch and then continue to study until 4 or 5. Every second day we go to the gym. Then it is dinner and shower time. Around 8 I quiz Hendrik a little. Then we watch TV or do whatever we need/want to do. Around 10:30 we go to bed.
Sounds pretty ordinary, but the hard thing is that every day seems to be the same. I actually start to miss having classes where I get to see my friends and just listen to the teacher. But I am not complaining. It is definitely worth it.
Today Hendrik won't come home till 9 pm and since today is a no sport day I went a little shopping after the studying. In finally got a vase for the flowers Hendrik got me.

And these warm socks/ slippers.

Because they look so incredibly comfy, I decided to take a bath, put a mask on my face and read. I am probably  going to be in my pjs by 8. Sounds great, doesn't it?

2 comments:

  1. wow, you both study so hard. and yes, everyone deserves a break a time or two. i hope your exams will go smooth. good luck Anne :)

    and i love the vase

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your are busy!!! Good luck with your big exams.

    And being in your pj's by 8 sounds wonderful :) That's pretty much my life goal ha

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!