Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Being lonely

Im lonely today. My bofriend drives a dentist to his speeking egagements all over Germany and Im alone in our appartment. This is sooo hard for me. As I already mentioned Ive NEVER been alone. I dont know how to live alone in an appartment, not having people around me constantly. At home my dad or brother sometimes annoyed me with their constant want to talk. Now I miss it!I already called my dad and my little bro.Now Im talking to the TV, not very interesting. The TV program see to be getting worse every year or am I getting mature and stop liking the stupid brainless stuff. By now I feel sick because of the loneliness, I couldnt even run my usual 8 ks in the gym...
Im lonely because all my friends either moved away after High School or still live in the place I lived until november. This again makes me realize that my only real friend, the one that never lets me down, never leaves me and listens to my sorrows constantly is Jesus Christ. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!