I thought it might be a good idea to inroduce myself before really getting started.
Ok, my name is Anne, Im currently 22 years old and I live in Germany. Goodbye to those people who still believe we are racists, we wear dirndls and drink beer all day long and didn't join the Iraq war because Germany is next to Iraq (my ears honestly had to hear somebody dumb saying exactly that one day).
Still there?
I´ll continue: I want to become a High school teacher. In Germany every teacher has two subjects. Mine are English (love it) and biology (absolutely hate it). I moved to the city I'm studying in november 2010. I share an appartment with my boyfriend. Totally love this guy but sometimes he and his quirks freak me out. We've been together since 2007! He'sa student at the college as well and of course our schedules are the complete opposite. He mostly has classes in the afternoon while I have to get up in the middle of the night.
Moving out meant leaving my family:) I love my family. My (cute) little brother is two years younger than me. He's a perfectionist which worries me a lot. Everything he does and wears plus the way he looks has to be perfect which is (as we all know) impossible. He had surgery on his jaw last year and this year because there was something wrong. And now he reduces himself to his imperfection. But he has got so much to offer... :( I want to protect him like I always did, but you can't protect a 20 year old, can you?
Then there are my parents. awesome people as well of course. My dad is a High School teacher and my mom owns a pharmacy. They both worked terribly hard while raising us. Im proud to be their daughter!
Now, I can start to describe this crazy,busy, funny life!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!