Thursday, 14 April 2011

University

University started on monday although I only had semester breaks for 3 days because of my training. Now, university has started and Im doing my semester break. Im just not ready to return. Last year I did the same after my training and suddenly it was exam time again.
What happened so far? I have mondays off :), on tuesday I changed one of my biology classes, yesterday I worked a bit on biology and today Ive been in university since 10 o'clock but the prof only talked for 10 minutes in my first class and now I have another class which will be about the same. Hope I can be home by 3 o´clock :) Maybe I can go to the gym with my bf if he finally returns...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!