I have been following this blog called "2 kids, a mortage and a minivan" for about half a year. Their little girl Lucy has a very nasty form of cancer. When I started reading, she had just finished her last round of chemo. I read about her slowly (very slowly) regaining her strength. Her cancer journey was nothing compared to mine. I had it easy. Every night I pray for her and her family. I truly believed that she would make it. When something started to be very wrong with her the last couple of days I had a strange feeling. This morning before going to university I checked the blog. Her cancer is back. There is nothing left to do. I cannot stop thinking and praying for her and those who love her. But again, I find myself angry. Not necessarily angry with God, but angry with the world in general. I believe in the good things. This innocent little girl deserves to live. Her siblings deserve a sisiter and Kate and her husband deserve a daughter. Ok, we all do, but I especially hurt for this family.
Maybe you can spare a minute tonight or in the next couple of weeks/ months to pray for them. It would mean much to them (and to me)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!