Tomorrow Hendrik and I are going to fly to Kenya! I cannot wait! It has been a crazy year and a few crazy last weeks. Hendrik has a math final today. Math finals are the worst of his exams and this is the last one of 5 he had to take during his studies. So it is hard. As you might be able to imagine we could not spend much quality time together lately. He has been studying so hard and I am very proud of him, because I honestly feel like I would not have the discipline. Yesterday I packed his suitcase, because he asked me to since he is so busy. This felt so weird. I felt like an old wife who packs her husband's suitcase. The next step will be me choosing his outfit everday and then buying his clothes without asking his opinion :)
Honestly, I should be studying, because my BIG finals start in February and I have to read so many books and actually summarize them.I do not have a clue how I will do that. In the last three weeks I summarized two sociolinguistics books. That is 65 pages Times New Roman 12. So at least this is done. But I still have to spend time on English didactics, Biology, Biology didactics, politics and sociology. The first months of 2013 are going to be busy. That's for sure.
But for now I cannot wait for tomorrow 21:35. Our plane will depart Frankfurt airport and we will try not to think about university for a while and just relax in the sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!