Currently I love Saturdays because they are different from the other 6 days of the week which mostly consist of studying and the occasional run in the gym.
On Friday nights I try to go to bed "early" beccause I need to get up at 8 on Saturday because I work as a tutor from 9 am until 1 pm. I really enjoy interacting with the kids and watching them grow and mostlyit does not feell like work to me. I get paid for doing something I love: teaching.
Then comes the great part: I get to eat lunch and talk with my parents after which I try to study a bit and then I go swimming with by best friend which also involves a lot of tallking. I know I am lucky to see my friend that often. Did I mention that she also is becoming a teacher and one of her subjects is Biology? So I get to see a lot of her. We have been friends since 1st grade.
So,that is my saturday. Nothing special, but something different than the rest of the week ;)
i loooove saturdays. especially when i was still at school. because saturday meant tomorrow's sunday so i didn't have to wake up early and get ready to school. because it meant i could stay up really really late and watched movies. haha.
ReplyDeleteI love Saturday's because that's the one day I can sleep in. I nominated you for a Liebster award. http://hannalindsay.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html
ReplyDeleteHanna