Thanks for your comment today. It was reassuring to me that other people struggle with the same thing. I understand how you must be feeling that things did not go quite as planned, but I think God uses those instances to show us that we are more than a student. Just as he's using that lower grade to show me that school is not it for me--i'm worth more. So are you :) Congrats on finishing a very long journey! You should be really proud of your accomplishment!
Herzlichen Glückwunsch!!! Das sind super Neuigkeiten, ich freue mich riesig für Dich! Ich hoffe, Du kannst Deinen Erfolg in vollen Zügen genießen und ausgiebig feiern :) Du hast es Dir so sehr verdient.
Thanks for your comment today. It was reassuring to me that other people struggle with the same thing. I understand how you must be feeling that things did not go quite as planned, but I think God uses those instances to show us that we are more than a student. Just as he's using that lower grade to show me that school is not it for me--i'm worth more. So are you :) Congrats on finishing a very long journey! You should be really proud of your accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Anne! How exciting to finally be done! :-)
ReplyDeletexoxo Miss ALK
http://missalk1994.blogspot.com
Herzlichen Glückwunsch!!!
ReplyDeleteDas sind super Neuigkeiten, ich freue mich riesig für Dich!
Ich hoffe, Du kannst Deinen Erfolg in vollen Zügen genießen und ausgiebig feiern :) Du hast es Dir so sehr verdient.