Friday, 28 October 2011

Friday Five- Would you rather

1. Would you rather find True Love or $10,000.

True Love! Money does not make you happy, it just makes certain things easier. To be loved and to love makes you happy :)

2. Would you rather be able to Read Minds or Fly?

If I could fly, I could go to all the cool places in the world. I could just escape to a Caribean island to get some sun in the winter.

3. Would you rather Always say everything on your mind or Never speak again?

I wear my heart on my tongue. My friend says it's embarassing. Since I honestly don't have too many mean or embarrassing thoughts I would prefer to always talk instead of never speaking again.

4. Would you rather live someplace where it’s Winter every single day of your life or Summer every single day of your life?

Summer, summer, summer. Summer makes everything so much easier. I even wrote a blog about all the things I love about summer back in May (?)

5. 5. Would you rather Live a long life without ever falling in love or Live a short life but experience a passionate romance?

I cannot live without love....and I love my life. I cannot make a decision against life, but I can't imagine living without love.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. #5 is tough! I had a hard time deciding on that one and hope to never really having to choose. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!