Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Ikea and other stuff

Yesterday I went to ikea with Hendrik. I love Hendrik ..... and ikea. When I buy I house I wnat to spend days there buying furniture. Henny was so patient with me. Love him for that. They have so many beautiful pieces, but since our appartment has everything it needs I could not really buy anything. Just some candles so I did not have to walk out empty handed. BUT I almost bought this rocking chair in blue. I've been wantning to buy it for almost a year. After I said good bye to all the beautiful stuff we bought the obligatory hot dogs and went to a mall. Again Henny was very patient.
I intended to buy a camera from my birthday money. Somehow I never managed to. But I PROMISE I'll search for one next week. Can your recommend one? I'm not very good in taking photos, so it does not need to be a fancy one.

Now, I really need to starty studying biology. The exam is on friday. AAAAAHHH! Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!