It would have been the perfect day, but I had asked my brother to come with us and he did not want to. I was very sad about this, because I always search for opportunities to do something with my brother and I could not understand why he didn't want to come.
Anyway, I went to Henny's mom's house where Hajo picked us up and we drove north to Gelsenkirchen where the soccer club "Schalke" is located. Hajo really takes advantage of the fact that there is (almost) no speed limit on Germna highways. He drove soooo fast(usually about 180km/h). We had five tickets so besides us three there were two more fraternity brothers coming with us. This meant many weird stories about things I won't mention in this blog :) Men!!!
When we arrived, there was still some time left until the gates opened so we walked around in the park which surrounds the soccer stadium.
Then we went inside, had a big fat lunch/dinner. And had a look at the empty stadium. 62.000 people fit in there!
The two of us:)
The players
Penalty for Schalke
In the end Schalke lost 1:2. But I did not care:) We just had a fun, nice day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!