Sunday, 7 October 2012

I believe

I believe:

- in God

- in family

- in friendship

- the good in people

- the power of smiles

- in the refreshing power of good, honest conversations. So many times I went into a conversation with the feeling that nothing makes sense. Afterwards I felt so much better just because we talked about it.

- in sleeping in late. One of my biggest hobbies.

- in snuggles

 - in eating ice- cream in the middle of the night (Thank you Henny for another box of Ben& Jerry's) Ok, basicly ice- cream at any time of the day.

-  in the laughter

- running/swimming till my lungs beg for mercy. My kind of medicine. Works for anything.

- lazy sundays. Not always possible, but it certainly helps.

- being childish once in a while. Magic!

- not taking things to serious (still working on that)

- love at first sight (experienced it)

- singing while driving. I got A LOT of weird stares from that.

- reading and forgetting the world around you while doing so

- working hard at times to achieve goals

- that dreams come true

- ignoring problems sometimes and just wait. It will work out.

- in eating good meals and never dieting because you deprive yourself of so much (ok, I admit. I've got it easy)

- taking time to be alone once in a while


What do you believe in? I'd love to find out.

2 comments:

  1. I believe in pretty much everything that you wrote down. Like the power of a smile, having ice-cream any time (yay for Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ;), singing while driving (get those weird stares for it, too) and reading.
    The only thing I would add is to always believe in yourself, too - then anything can happen :D
    Have a wonderful week, sweet Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can nod to everything you listed, except love at the first sight because i've never experienced it, haha. i do believe in something at the first sight, but i don't know if it's love. you have a kind heart, Anne. and Beate is right. believe in yourself because you're stronger than you know :)

    have a great week for you

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!