Friday, 26 October 2012

Fill in the blank Friday



1. My favorite feeling in all the world is being surrounded by the ones I love and getting hugs


2. My favorite smell is  clean bedsheets (they have such a calming, soothing effect on me)

 3. My favorite taste is Did I mention that I love Ben&Jerry's? That or the noodle casserol Henny and I make.


4.The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was Cape Town. Heaven is a place on earth. Sad thing that so many people are still poor there.


5. The best sound ever is our church praising God through songs. You can feel the trust and gratitude.

6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is chlorine and the way I smelled after a long day in our garden (just being honest)

7. My favorite of all the senses is sight. Seeing beautiful things like people' s sile, our beautiful nature or simply all the things you can see during a day out are amazing.

3 comments:

  1. hi anne! just showing your blog some love! and i love ben and jerrys too!! its the bomb.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word--clean sheets are like my favorite thing on the planet. I think I might go home and wash them again just because :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love clean sheet too. ironic, because God knows how my relationship with bedsheet is. haha

    have a wonderful weekend for you, Anne!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!