I will probably dug a cave where I can hide from the world and especially facebook where everybody posts pictures of them studying. When I go to the library I see my folks and feel bad because I am not sitting on my butt at this very moment studying. Oh my! Believe me: it's bad.
Friday, 15 February 2013
Panic!!!
Next week my last exams for my studies start. I`m offically starting to panic. I don't feel prepared. I know I have summarized and memorized textbooks since the beginning of January, but there is still so much to do. Of course my written exams are on the most stupid dates there could be and I can already guess the dates for my orals. I know my luck! I cannot be fooled anymore! I am mentally prepared for anything. Ok, I'm not prepared for a math exam, but this seems a bit unlikely.
I will probably dug a cave where I can hide from the world and especially facebook where everybody posts pictures of them studying. When I go to the library I see my folks and feel bad because I am not sitting on my butt at this very moment studying. Oh my! Believe me: it's bad.
I will probably dug a cave where I can hide from the world and especially facebook where everybody posts pictures of them studying. When I go to the library I see my folks and feel bad because I am not sitting on my butt at this very moment studying. Oh my! Believe me: it's bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You will do great!! One exam...one day at a time :)
ReplyDeleteoh I believe you'll do great Anne. i pray for you for your exams. and look! you're one step closer to your goal after this exams!!
ReplyDelete