Thursday, 30 May 2013

A to Z about me!

I saw this on some other blogs and I had to steal it. I always love learning new facts about people.
Okay, so here we go. 

A. Age :: 24.

B. Bed size :: Queensize bed. We love to snuggle.

C. Chore you hate :: definitely cleaning the bathroom.

D. Dogs :: None. Maybe later, but my brother is allergic.

E. Essential start to your day :: The Word and time to wake up. 

F. Favorite color :: Blue in every shade.

G. Gold or silver :: Depends on what. Usually I wear silver, but I prefer certain jewellery pieces  in gold (wedding ring).
 H. Height :: 5'8''.

I. Instruments you play :: Piano. 


J. Job title :: student, but not for much longer

K. Kids :: None yet. I would like to have 3.

L. Live :: Germany near Frankfurt

M. Maiden name :: Pfeiffer (not related to Michelle)

N. Nicknames :: Annie and many more reserved for Hendrik.

O. Overnight hospital stays :: Too many. Thanks to leukemia.

P. Pet peeve :: Being able to see the contents of people's mouthes while they chew.  People who smell bad (don't we all have showers)

Q. Quote: far to many: always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.(Winnie the Pooh) and for tough times: I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.I believ that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believ that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles.

R. Righty or lefty :: Righty. 

S. Siblings :: Little bro - Nico

T.Time you wake up :: ok, don't judge me. I am a student. I am done studying. I can sleep in. so, 9 am sounds about right. But this is about to change.

U. University attended :: Justus- Liebig- Universität Giessen


V. Vegetables you dislike :: cauliflower.

W. What makes you run late ::  life. Somehow I believe I have time and then sudddenly I don't. ..

X. X-rays you’ve had :: Teeth, feet, knees, hands...

Y. Yummy food :: noodle casserole and pizza. Italian.

Z. Zoo animal favorite :: Lions and elephants and Giraffes. 

3 comments:

  1. Cool post! I may have to do something similar at some point!

    xoxo Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun post! I'm with you on the queen bed. A king just seems excessive :) and 9a.m. sounds perfectly acceptable to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! So much fun to read through this post.
    I'm right there with you on what makes you run late - happens to me all the time that I think I'll be on time and suddenly I'm not at all ;)
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!