I absolutely love this photo. Sun shining through the trees. Never gets old.
Hendrik running away from me because I take too many photos.
A bomb crater in the forest. WW 2 precision.
There were quite a few guys who ran topless. But nothing worth the few. Pale muscleless skin. I asked Hendrik to remove his shirt, but he wouldn't do it ;) People freak out on the first summery days here.








Ahhh beautiful! Springtime is my most favorite season (minus the fact that school is wrapping up and finals and things). And thanks for your sweet comment on my latest blog post! :-)
ReplyDeletexoxo Miss ALK
http://missalk1994.blogspot.com
Beautiful! So peaceful and quiet. I love it. I'm not a fan of running - but I'd love going for long walks through this forest. So nice.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had such a good time.
that's a lovely view of running path. i want to start to run, but i never push myself to start. ha
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteCome say hi!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com