Wednesday, 1 May 2013

My life in 250 words

Everybody seems to do the "Blog Every Day in March" challenge. So I thought I might as well join in. I probably won't do every prompt, but there are quite a few good ones. The first one is to write down the story of my life in 250 words or less:

So, I was born right in the Middle of Germany on a hot August day in 1988. When I was a few months old we moved to a small town where I was raised and where my parents still live today (best parents in the entire world). When I was two and a half something amazing happened: I got a brother. We were pretty much inseparable until I moved out. When I was 13 I was diagnosed with leukemia. Somehow I survived. High School was pretty amazing, because I was living the life I had always dreamed about. I had my friends, school was going well and the afternoons I spent at the pool with my friends from the swim team. Another great thing happened: After my second stay in South Africa in 2007 I finally got a boyfriend. After a week we pretty much had decided that we would get married one day and had already decided on the name of our first son. In 2008 I started studying to become a teacher. In 2010 my boyfriend and I moved in together. Since then we have faced all the struggles and celebrations of university life together. The last being my very final exam of my studies in April. Soon we will leave this little shoe box apartment and move on. The best is yet to come.


3 comments:

  1. Oooh! Can't wait to see what's to come the rest of this month! I wish I could be doing this challenge but finals and moving back home is preventing me. :-(

    xoxo Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, first of all - my mom was an Air Force brat, and she absolutely loved the few years that she lived in Germany! So jealous that you live there + get to experience such cool things. I'm excited to hear about what's next for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you've been through a lot. you're so strong Anne,
    love your strength and positive outlook.

    and yay! for graduating

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!