Hey everyone,
Sorry for not writing in the Last three months. And sorry if I write crap. I cannot change the autocorrect on my iPad.
So why haven't i eben writing? As i wrote in my last Blog in june I spent my Summer at Summe Camp in Minnesota. One of the best decisions of my life. I truly had the Summer of my life. I met the most amazing people ever. My Camp was quite small which made all the staff grow incredibly close. Every Weekend we had slumber parties in the Programm center on about 8 matresses for 12 people. Cuddle Party. I gained a family and Miss them so much.
On August 28 I started my Tour from New York to Miami. Right now I am somewhere between New Orleans and Panama City. It is a great Gift to travel this Country where I spent so much time working and hardly seeing anything apart from Camp. On 9/11 I will go home via New York and arrive home on the next Day which is Hendrik's birthday. I cannot wait to hug ihm again. It's Bern a Long three months. He got his First Real Job in july so we do have Money now. No more Student Budget Life!!!
That's it in a nutshell. There are going to be a Lot of posts about the last few months. I will be forever gratefull for the chance to work and Travel in this Country and most importantly the incredible people I met.
Live the Dream!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!