Monday, 30 September 2013

My adventures in the USA (Part 3)

After almost two weeks in the USA, it was time for the first campers to arrive. On the first Sunday we quickly completed tidying up the waterfront and took a picture in front of the camp sign (that week we had extra staff from another camp).



                                           We had our first campfires in our beautiful amphi theater.

                                               First week was Western week
                                               I settled into my living quarters
                                  
                                                        And the kids into theirs.

 I absolutely loved life! The sky was the limit!
  
                                             While working incredibly hard! (love that picture)

2 comments:

  1. These are memories you'll have forever. I remember going to camp as a kid and there was nothing cooler than my camp counselor. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like that perfect place to have a camp!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!