Friday, 22 July 2011

Friday Five- Favourites

Somebody posted his friday five with his favourites, Im going to do the same:

1. Favorite cuisine: Italian! Pizza, pasta in all variations Everything!

2. Favorite Vacation: Egypt 2002. We went with the whole family. It was my first big holiday and we had the best time ever. First we went on a cruise on the Nile for one week and then just relaxed in a hotel for another week. Happy memories!

3. Favorite hobby: Swimming and running. If theres anything bothering me I just go for a run or a swim and feel MUCH better afterwards.

4. Favorite Holiday tradition: just getting together as a family and rest for a moment as the the time before Christmas is always very busy. We arent very close to my aunts and uncles so no family visits on Christmas. Would love to have some real traditions :(

5. Favorite after- dinner- everything- is- done- occupation: watching TV with Henny and eating pizza and chips :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!