Sunday, 24 July 2011

A friend

Since the German weather has decided to leave out the best part of summer, I went to the indoor swimming pool today with my best friend. We have been friends since first grade and even both study biology. How did this happen? After graduating I knew I wanted to do be an English teacher. In Germany you need two subjects. So I searched for another one, first it looked like I would choose Spanish, then I decided on Biology. After our graduation we sat on our porch (nice, warm summer evening back then)and she told me she also wanted to become a teacher, subjects biology and chemistry. During the last three years she has become very ambitious while I somehow lost my motivation ;). This makes it sometimes hard to work together with her as shes a perfectionist. Yet, we are a lot alike. Both of us are rather quiet, love sport and share a lot of our past. She really got into sports a few years ago and now wanted to learn how to swim properly. This is why she asked me to teach her. I happily agreed. And I must say I really enjoyed our afternoon. Also because I could show her something and not the other way around. But most of all I enjoyed her company :)
Enjoy your sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!