I havent postet lately because there seems to nothing to be going on. University FINALLY closed down for summer which leaves me with 3 term papers to finish and one huge big fat biology exam in october :( (where's the dislike button?)
This is the first week of my "break". The weather is sh... So I used this to work on my English paper which worked quite well. Still, I WANT it to be summer. I just want to tan and sleep and read and eat ice cream. I feel like I deserve it after this very long year. Maybe sometime....next year. I want to move to a warm place.
My little brother stayed with us this week which was nice cause we got to talk a lot. Yet, Im tired because my bf slept in my bed the entire week. I seriously thought he was awake the first time we slept in one bed. But no, he just seems to do his entire workout while sleeping.
I still hope to go on some kind of vacataion, but dont know if this will be possible because hendrik is looking for an internship and I dont know if anybody else would go on a vacation with me. My triplet trouble brothers rented a cute little house in the Netherlans with their girlfriends but at the time they rented it I still thought Henny would go south with me :( Hoping for a miracle. I really need to see something different.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!