The next morning I got up early and started doing my school work. Needless to say I couldn't concentrate. He had given me his cell phone number and asked me to call if I liked (He never believed I actually would). Somewhen, I finally called and he took me out on our first date that evening :) He was so romantic back then. We watched the stars and he told me stories. Before I got out of the car he gave me a bible. At this time I considered myself a Christian, but never really read the bible.
The next days I could barely concentrate as I had to think of him constantly. I lived to talk to him in the evenings (veeeeery long conversations). I never doubted we would one day be together, but I didn't want too become to serious (kissing stage) too soon. However, when he tried to kiss me one evening a few days later I. just. could. not. resist. It was the best kiss ever. So careful and full of love. This was the 30th January 2007.
The first year we were totally in love. I never felt so happy. My life was perfect. I finally had everything I had ever wanted (this was not only due to him I may ad). Naturally, this is not the case anymore, but I still love him deeply. I feel like he has known me my entire life and is truly my best friend who I can confide in. We may have had some tough hard times (when he started studying and joined a fraternity and started to spent lots of time there, the 2 months he spent in Canada and THE kiss) but still we stay together. Many of our friends have started and ended relationships since then. We are still here. I couldn't live without him anymore. I do a lot for him and he does a lot for me. Sometimes we argue, we drive each other crazy, but most of time I'm just thankful I have him.
Love you Hendrik, with stars on, always and no matter what!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!