This July is the coldest in the history. Its ironic as I read mostly American blogs and they all complain about the heat (Why they dont wear make up anymore). I cant get enough heat. Even in Egypt it wasnt too hot for me (we were there in July so it was VERY hot). Last year we had nice heat waves and this year I even pot on a pullover in JULY. It freaks me out. Im just sooooo much better when its warm. I worry a lot less, there are so many fun things I can do. Everything is good.
I thought about going to the pool with my bf today, because it will be about 26 degress celsius, which is nice. But I cant see the blue sky because there ares so many clouds and when you can only see grey cluds its no fun. Right? So we will do something different. He promised to go somewhere with me today. Maybe well just go to Frankfurt. But I WANT TO GO TO THE POOL soooo badly. What makes it even worse is that I dont have a summer holiday this year. This first year since...? We always went somewhere. In the first years we just visited my grandma in the south. Then we rented a house somewhere in the south. Then we had some fun holidays as a family abroad and then I started my own travels. I dont know how I will survive the summer :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!