1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? hot cocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? both?
3. Coloured lights on tree/house or white? White.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? nope
5. When do you put your decorations up? when I have time, usually around the second Advent
6. What is your favourite holiday dish? Spätzle (noodles from the South of Germany) and some kind of German meat I constantly forget the name of = what my mom always cooks on Christmas Eve
7. Favourite holiday memory as a child? In Germany an angle called "Christkind" brings all the presents and I once saw her leave. Seriously! She was flying up to heaven again. Don't laugh!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? 5! My kindergarten classmates told me. I'm still mad at the stupid boy!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Always and all of them!!! And I don't even feel bad about it! In Germany we open all of them Christmas Eve although there used to be so many when I was a kid that I could not open them all in the evening and I had to continue the next morning (hard work).
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? white lights and ornaments
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it and I'm sad that it won't snow this year.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes and I'll go tomorrow.
13. Do you remember your favourite gift? our poor cat which is tortured ever since
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? My family and some quiet time to relax and look back at the year.
15. What is your favourite holiday dessert? vanilla ice cream covered with chocolate in the form of stars
16. What is your favourite holiday tradition? Do I have to be honest??? Ok, my mom usually works on the morning on Christmas Eve and we decorate the tree. However, I never manage to wrap my presents early enough. So each year both me and my brother lock our doors while we wrap the presents. Our dad is under some kind of pressure and stands in front of our doors telling us to PLEASE decorate the tree constantly. Its mean/crazy/ however you want to call it, but its too funny. I should make a video this year.
17. What tops your tree? some golden ornament
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving...if the person enjoys what he/she gets
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? yuck!
20. Favourite Christmas show? all the television shows that look back at the year and "Ein Herz für Kinder" (A heart for children). Its a show where they collect money and tell all the heartbreaking stories of the poor kids. I cry all the time but still like it.
21. Saddest Christmas song? Does something like this exist?
22. What is your favourite Christmas song? "Do they know it's Christmas?"
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!