Saturday, 3 December 2011

Walking in the rain

I'm busy. I know, I always say that but I really am. I thought this Christmas would be more relaxed because I don't have as much university as I used to in the last years but I somehow always find things to make me busy (work). So, instead of sleeping in this morning I had a biology field trip. I put on my warm pullover and my scarf and head and then walked around in the pouring cold rain for 3 hours (last year we had lots of snow at this time of the year). Lots of fun. Ok, my best friend was with me and we always create fun so it wasn't too bad. Now, since the swimming pool closed for two weeks of intense cleaning, I'll visit the dreaded tread mill and run, then pack my stuff and go home (my parents home). The mentioned friend wants me to go to a party tonight but I'm not sure. I know I'm boring but I'm just tired. If I don't sleep much tonight I'll have to wait another week. Ok,I'll stop talking about sleep, too boring.
Chrismas activities: My mom bought me an advent calendar which consists of 24 little red candles. So, now I light one every day and think about the people I love. Nothing spectacular, but I like it. Hendrik also bought me a chocolate version and I eat lots of gingerbread so I don't miss out on the eating part (How could I?).

Summing up: Nothing new here. I didn't quit my job by the way. My friend convinced me to hang on. Sometimes it's ok and sometimes I stack all these magazines constantly promising myself that this is the last time. We'll see.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!