Thursday, 29 December 2011

Old pictures

I just found some pictures from 2007 when Hendrik and I fell in love. Almost 5 years ago!We both look quite different, but they make me happy because it is a proof of the great, awesome times we had. I don't know when it stopped being awesome and I certainly don't know why I am still here with Hendrik. Maybe because of the person he used to be. Stupid excuse, I know. Waiting for someone to become his old self again... Still, it makes me happy to see these two people. I can from the look on their faces that they are truly happy.
2011 sucks, but it is over soon :(




The first picture that was ever taken of us.(above)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!