Sunday, 18 December 2011

Grandma turns 90!

Yesterday, we celebrated my Grandma's 90 birthday! It was a great day/weekend. I finally got to see all my cousins again. The last time I saw them all together was 4 years ago when the oldest one married.
So, we met yesterday at a very nice restaurant and let the fun begin.



Enjoying some champagne (my dad and my cousins hubby).

Then we ate cake. Lots of yummy cake.



After almost all of the cake was eaten, the most important guest arrived. My cousins 9 month old daughter Johanna. To say my grandma adores her would be an understatement. Whenever she's there she has to love her. Of course I had to hold her too:) Such cute chubby cheeks.






I look great with the baby, don't I? Need lots of them later :)

Then some people talked about grandma. My mom said some things about all the traveling my grandma did. She flew to California at the age of 75. All on her own. I want to be able to do that when I'm that old, too.

Of course I had to honor her too.


Then it was dinner time and after that we talked for hours (1:30 am to be exact, at least the younger ones).


All the granddaughters!



And the boys!

I really enjoyed yesterday. Hope to see all the dear faces again soon. Let's not wait another four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!