Monday, 12 December 2011

My weekend

On Friday I went home to enjoy my weekend with my family. First I tutored some kids and then came home just to relax. I don't remember exactly what I did, but I went to bed rather early and sleept almost 11 hours (I must have been tired).
On Saturday I tutored the same kids again. They are all writing tests at school this week. Then I went home to do some work for university, had lunch with my family, then got some more work done. In the evening Henny came to my hoemtown so we got to hang out together. First we had a Döner (german- turkish very delicious creation) and then went to the place (the swimming pool parking lot :) ) where we first kissed. Very romantic! We even went to Mc Donald's to eat ice- cream. Just like in the old times :)I went to bed very happy.
On Sunday I ordered some christmas gifts. I somehow ordered all of them online this year. I have almost everything but I cannot decide what I want to get Hendrik. Any tips? Then I read some txts for a term paper I have to write. Anyone has a clue about kingship in Middle English Romances? Nobody?! Ok, so this is going to be funny. Due Dec 31. Merry Christmas :)In the evening I went back to Giessen and watched a TV show about the past year. I love these shows and look forward to watching them every single year. Henny came back from work (he's a workaholic) around 10 pm and we went to bed around midnight.
Today (monday) my Grandma is turning 90. I went back home to eat cake with her and on Saturday the celebrations will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!