Monday, 30 January 2012

30 day challenge: 6

Day 6- list 30 interesting facts about yourself

Hope I can find 30....

1. I only moved once when I was 6 months old, then grew up in the same time and then moved to the city Im studying now when I was 22.

2. Our family has had budgies since I was 8. We had about 8 since then. I lost count. The current ones are Jimmy and Janie (almost all have J names)

3. my favorite food is noodle caserole.

4. My favorite color is blue

5. I spent 4 months in South Africa and LOVED it.

6. My best friend and I have been best friends since grade 1 and now study together

7. I had leukemia when I was 13/14.

8. I only kissed 3 1/2 guys (one does not really count)

9. I would like to have a tatoo with my future kids' names one day

10. I always thoght abou getting my bellybutton pierced but never did

11. My little bother and me are 2 years 6 months and 2 weeks apart

12. I always wanted a cat

13. I always fall asleep on my belly, then shift to my side later

14. I originally wanted to become a Spanish and English teacher, but then the universities raised the level of proficiency you have to have in Spanish :(

15. I'm five feet 9 inches tall (always wanted to find out how tall I am in feet)

16. I knew Lance Armstrongs two books by heart in my teens and still can recite some of parts of them

17. my right foot is smaller than my left and my right hands smaller than the left

18. I can play the piano. Had lessons from age 8 to 18.

19. I always broke my bones when I was a kid because I was very active.

20. I don't accept people I only met a few times on facebook. They are not friends.

21. Hendrik and me are both the same age for about a month every year

22. My teacher offered to let me skip first grade but my parents prefered to not let me skip.

23. I drank some wine when I was about 7 or 8 and my parents were not loooking. I spit it out again immeadiately.

24. I learned to drive when I was 16 and drove around sometimes (very rarely). without a licence. My teacher was very surprised when I started driving school with 17. (In Germany you can drive with a guardian in the car when you are 17 and alone when you are 18).

25. I started to read mostly English books in grade 11

26. I never dyed my hair

27. I LOVE LOVE LOVE hot chocolate!

28. I wanted to marry a boy called Johannes in kindergarten and in elementary school I wanted to marry a boy called Hendrik. This current Hendrik's second name is Johannes :)

29. I watched "Jon and Kate plus 8" on youtube and do the same for "19 kids& counting

30. Its Hendrik's and my 5th anniversary today! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! & I'm stuck on the "I had leukemia"! HOpe all is well now. My aunt has leukemia and its been a scary journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its all well. When I wrote this I thought I should write all the stories about the leukemia down. Never did till now, because I did not want to throw a pity party. After this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!