Monday, 30 January 2012

30 day challenge: 7

day 7- zodiac sign

My zodiac sign is the lion.
Wikipedia says people under this signs are leaders (not me), proud (no), warm-hearted, loyal, and wish to excel in all they do. I would consider myself warm- hearted since I like people and never would do anything to hurt them. I'm certainly loyal and my wish to excel sometimes kills me.
"Leo personalities are known to love those they are close with and they wish to protect and defend all those that need it." Oh yes. I would do anything for the people I love. "They are people that enjoy flattery and attention from others but when not loved or when they are not reciprocated they become depressed, self-pitying and self-destructive" Everbody enjoys attention, at least to a certain extent. But I do not like to be the center of attention. Sometimes I miss being loved and become depressed, yes.
"Individuals in this sign need love and recognition from others in order to fully evolve. They have a tendency to indulge themselves or their loved ones in luxury, as they often set high value on aesthetic beauty." Again don't we all do better when we have the support and love of others? Yet, I certainly don't indulge myself or others in luxury. I don't care too much about aesthetc beauties. I like nice clothes, make- up and other nice things, but nothing too fancy.
"Many strive for public recognition in their career, and may find themselves in the limelight. When offering help to others Leos can be preoccupied with an idealistic vision, and find themselves doing more harm than good." No, like I said I don't seek to be in the center of attention and I love to help others. Nobody complained that I did more harm than helped so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!