So, it snowed AGAIN!It is the middle of March and it still snows almost every week. I cannot remember the last time we had that much snow in one winter. This morning when I opened my window I would have liked the yell at all the snow, but it does not help. So I decided to finally acknowledge all the snow and take some pictures (with my phone since I am home with my parents over the weekend).
The path I made on the sidewalk. German precision! You are supposed to do it until 8 on the weekends, I did it around noon.
The garden where I spent my childhood. I had to resist the urge to build a snow man.
What is left from the swing set
Our balcony
My foot prints
Dear winter! Now that You got your attention. Could you please go away and let spring come. I need some sunshine. I want to put my boots and coat away so bad. See you in a few (hopefully long) months!






Oh wow, you're still having that much snow? It has snowed some in Bavaria over the last days but it never stayed on the ground. We even had blue sky yesterday and today...I'm sure it's making its way to you now :)
ReplyDeleteYes, please, let spring finally come, I'm sick of the cold, too!
i'm sorry it's been a long winter for you. but i think it looks pretty though. and if it were me, considering that i live in a tropical country, i would get excited about the snow. haha. anyway, i hope you have some sunshine soon. we're so north and south. here iam in bali with sunshine all the time and you get that long snowy days. ha!
ReplyDeleteSoo much snow!!! I can't even imagine. We get a tiny bit of snow here in Tennessee and everyone freaks out. I'm glad to be almost past winter now and moving into spring (my favorite time of year).
ReplyDeletep.s. I would LOVE to see more pictures of your neighborhood. It looks beautiful!