It the last days the temperatures have FINALLY risen to an acceptable scale after what seemed like another eternal German winter. I usually can't wait for spring to come by the end of January. So, I am super excited now (not that it helps my studying).
Here are all the reasons why I love spring:
- the colors (flowers, people's clothes ;), the grass the sky)
- the blue sky which is enough to make me happy
- finally being able to go running outside again. This alone is a celebration.
- it being light in the mornings and the fact that it is light outside longer in the evening which results in more energy
- wearing nicer clothes ( I don't like being bundled up)
- people seem to get friendlier and somuch more relaxed
- Easter egg hunt
- the smell of the sun (it smells, I swear) and the feeling of sun on my face.
- the awakening of nature. This is a true miracle.
- riding my bike to university
- relaxing outside in the sun
- me looking less like a ghost
- the sound of children playing outside
Can you add something?
I can't even put in words how happy I am to see the sun finally :)
ReplyDeleteI love watching nature waking up from its deep winter sleep - flowers and animals.
I'll get to walk after work again instead of coming home in the cold and dark - yay, so can't wait!
Have a wonderful week, hopefully with lots more sun :)