Thursday, 14 March 2013

never say never?

I just received the dates for my last two oral exams and OF COURSE as always I got the most stupid dates ever. 8th of April and 11th of April. I don't know how I can possibly do that. I still have that big English exam next week. My head is full. I need a break. Just one day. The first one is a biology exam and I am scared of it anyways. Now I do not even have the time to study. The time is too short even if I cut out every thing like sports, blogging, TV and time with hendrik. But I need these things to stay sane. I could postbone it    half a year, but I want to graduate this spring with my friends. I want to move on. I am sick of this student life.
Right now I am just crying and writing, throwing myself a pity party. There are no words for this. I am done.

2 comments:

  1. i wish i could say something smart to comfort you. i know how that sucks. and how your head is aching from too much study and too many things you try to fit in your head and sleepless night. but i'm sure you can do it. you can do it all. right now just try to relax and just face it. when i had that kind of time (stupid exams schedule, lots and lots of paper and field assignments to report at the same week) what i do was not study at all. instead i went out, watched movie or anything that could make my head feel lighter. i know you can do it. i have faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel. What Niken said above is the same thing I usually do - try to relax and then try not to look at the dates but take one day at a time and just do it. Not think about it, just do it step by step. And when you feel like you can't do it - just take the break you need.
    I've been in exam mode ever since September, not even a break on Christmas, with constant over time at work. I really know what you're going through.
    So I'm trying to get through it till next week (another exam) and then I'll just go on vacation - right in the middle of my exams, and I will not take a single book with me! Hah! :)
    You can do it, I believe in you, too! Don't give up, just try it. All you can do is do your best. Nobody can ask for more.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!