It gave me a lot of time to look at this beautiful lake and ponder life .... and of course lifeguard!
I also had a lot of nice conversations with that girl, my only fellow lifeguard!
The watertrampoline was a huge hit!
The buddy board (center of our waterfront)
But I certainly enjoyed the times when we got to escape camp life and went to experience "American culture". This time: the fare.
We saw awesome veggies ;)
And of course had to take a picture by the Girl Scout poster!
Party in the "One Direction Bus" (did not know that band before I came to the USA, but now I kind of like it, because it reminds me of camp. awkward)
My favorite outing definitely was the Twins game. All the Girl Scout camps went and I met people from staff training again.
The Twins played Houston. I never got that game.
We could have cared less. We simply had a party and sang songs. First game for me!
We had to leave at 11 p.m. After four hours the game was still on, but we had to get back to the camp, because another crazy Saturday at camp was waiting for us.

That lake is beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't get baseball at all either ;) But the certificate you got is funny - and you look like you had a great time there :D
you definitely had the best summer. that lake is beautiful and calming.
ReplyDelete