Thursday, 25 August 2011

Berlin- Day 2

We got up at about 8 and went down to eat our breakfast. They had a really great buffet with lots of fruit and other delicious stuff. Yummy!
Afterwards we got ready to leave and then drove half an hour to "Tropical Island". First we just discovered everthing, tried out the different pools. At noon I rested a bit while Henny went down the slides. After my rest he convinced me to join him at the slides and we went down together a few times. Then we hung out at the pool some more. At about 7:30 we were done and left.
We were very hungry so we dedcided to visit a restaurant. We sat outside which was a severe mistake since there were little nasty mosquitoes who happily started to attack both of us. I was only wearing sandals so they also attacked my feet....which lead them to swelling really bad and made me feel very uncomfortable :( Especially with a day of walking through Berlin ahead...




Henny coming out of a slide!





The fatal dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!