Today Hennys mom visited him in the appartment (which he hated of course). They went to buy a new closet since his one is broken. When he came back from their shopping trip he told me (on the phone since Im still at home)that he mom scolded hi for not being with me enough and spending too much time at the fraternity. Yeah!!!! A lot of people support me. Even his uncle who is a member of the traternity himself and soooo fond of it. They all tell him its not ok and he feels bad after that. But this wont change anything and I did everything in my power to change him. WE NEED SOME HELP! But I don't know were to get it, because people just talk and dont do anything. He would need an accountability partner who constantly reminds him of what he's got to do and especially what he should not do. My thought was to join a church group at the church we go to church on sundays when we are both at the appartment but Henny believes they would think bad of us because we live together and are not married.
Do you have any advice???
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!