So, we checked out of our fancy hotel and went to Berlin city. I bought some drugs for the swelling and itching and we set of to explore Berlin. I tiptoed the whole way. First stop: Brandenburger Tor
Bundestag
(You can see that I'm not really standing on my left foot)
Where Angie (Merkel) lives
Then we went to the main shopping road.
Henny and one of the Berlin bears
I hobbled behind Henny and then it even started to rain. Needless to say we had enough. Henny got aggressive again although I had endured all my pain only for HIM. But he seems to have gained the ability to cool himself down now, so we reconciled. Yet, since we had to drive home that night (since the hotel was cancelled, remember?)we got on the train back to the car. Henny started talking to his sis on the phone and he always wonders off when he's on the phone. Suddently, we were at the station were we had to get off and Henny was not with me. I panice since henny had my phone. I begged a passenger to PLEASE lend me his phone which he eventually did (after checking I was really trustworthy).We met again (on the train) and got off the station after the station we had originally been supposed to get off. When we descended the train I just started sobbing cause the world was soooo mean. I just could not take it any more. I could not take another step. I was completely done. Somehow, Henny convinced me to get up again and we got backl to the car. Henny drove till 1:30 am to get us home. I slept. I had had enoough for the day.
Im glad we took the trip because we urgently needed some time alone. Henny sometimes was unfair but he seems to change, so there's still hope left, right?
The sunset on the way home
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!