I had a great little party in our appartment on Saturday. Saturday I was initially VERY tired because I had already celebrated two nights in a row. So I slept and then my parents drove me to the appartment. My mom helped me clean it and then my guests started to arrive. We had a nice time here and the headed out to a club where we danced, discussed peoples outfits and laughed sooo much.
Then one of my best friends called a mini car to get back to my appartmnent and the rest haeded home. It was two am by then. This is when we met Ammar. Our taxi driver.Hes from Tunis and misses his mommy :) My friend, J, started to talk to him and apparetly he liked her. There was another girl in the car who had to go to a city about 30 kilometers away. The original plan was to take us home first and the drive her home. But since Ammar liked us he just took the other girl home first, the drove back to the club to take a polish guy home. J can speak a bit of Polish and talked to this guy the whole time. In the end he gave her his bracelet. Because J kept telling Ammar that I would be getting married next year and my VERY jealous husband and had already called about five times he decided to finally drive us home at about 3: 30. Funny night!
Yesterday my bf's sister visited me and I had a great conversation with her. I am really glad I have her. She such a caring loving person.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!