Monday, 1 August 2011

Crying

Currently crying my eyes out because summer is FINALLY back and henny promised to go to the pool with me tomorrow and now his boss called and asked if he could work tomorrow and Henny said yes. I had dreamed about the two of us going to the pool for weeks since he is always very busy during the semester. It seems like he never ever is going to spend time with me. I only came to the appartment because of his promise and now Im alone in our appartment. So, so sad.
Nico also complained a lot today. About his surgery and the meanness of life in general. How can you stay positive when you are surrounded by people like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!