There are often moments when I feel everything is all right, that I work hard, do well in university,my family is well and my boyfriend loves me. But there has never been a feeling like the one I had on the day I graduated from High school. I had excelled in school and graduated with excellent marks. On this day I finally got the prize for working hard. I enjoyed my swimming life. I had the best friends ever and had so much fun with them. I had my boyfriend and we were still madly in love. Ahead of me was a careless summer. For the next weeks I lived at the pool and often partied at night. Then I went to Bulgaria with hendrik where we spent awesome two weeks at the beach drinking cocktails in the evening.
In August I went on a school trip with my old school. We stayed at the North Sea for almost three weeks with first grades 7 and then 8. Me and a very good friend had so much fun with the teachers although I missed Hendrik like crazy. We were responsible for offering activities in the afternoon and chasing the kids to bed at night which was so much fun. It was the summer of my life, summer 2008. Me and my friend would sing the song "All summer long" by Kid Rock constantly . I could not believe when the summer came to an end and I had to start university.....



The pictures are enough to make me smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!