Friday, 29 March 2013

Currently

 Currently my life consists of nothing but stuyding. I have only 14 (!!!), in words fourteen days left as a student. Can you believe it? I definitely cannot. But these fourteen ones will be some of the most intense ones. I feel bad for even taking the time to write this blog. It's so bad that I do not even realize that Easter is coming up (hard to belive when it still occasionally snows outside anyway). I'm going home with empty hands tomorrow. Usually our family gives each other a littlesomething. This year I did not have the time to shop. While I know that this is not the true meaning of Easter, I feel bad. I am only going to hide some chocolate in our garden for Hendrik.
Not to Spoil the Ending but Everything's going to be Okay! #quotes #sayings #motivation #inspiration #wordart #wallart #humor #wisdomThis whole studying and lack of social life has made me pretty depressed and I started worrying about a lot of things again. Will my oral exams be ok? Will I get a job in the fall? Where will that job be? Can I continue living with Hendrik? What will I do during the summer? But, then there was this quiet voice in my head again which gets louder as soon as I get quiet to enough to listen to it: "It will all be ok". And then someone posted this song on facbeook and I cannot stop listening to it. Unfortunately, it is in German, but her voice alone is beautiful. It is called "Put your worries down"and asks to let God take care of your sorrows and the peace God is giving you (hope the video works)
Aaand some good news: I am going to Sardinia, Italy the week after my last exam. It's just a mini vacation, but I am pumped. I am going to eat my weight in pizza and ice cream.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, everything will be okay, just never stop believing in it!
    Sardinia is a great place to look forward to!
    I'm thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed. 2 weeks and it'll all be over :) You can do it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many blessings to you in this stressful time! I am also stressed about some things- I may be transferrings schools next year and I'm trying to find a summer job. But what a relief it is to know that God has a plan and that He will always provide!

    Have a lovely Easter!

    xoxo Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete
  3. i believe everything will be fine for you!
    i'm so jealous! Sardinia is a good place to soak into pizza, ice cream and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s : i love your new banner

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!