Then came the last days of camp. Saying goodbye to my second home was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. My time at Singinh Hills was more than I could ever have dreamed of.
One of the last sunsets over MY beautiful lake
Camp was running more than perfectly. Insanity reached its peak. Counselors being goofy...
... While the kids were trying to relax
The lifeguard team better than ever! And even matching completely!
Staff Singing Hills 2013
Our last dinner at Red Lobster
I won the award for the next baby if you are wondering...
First drinks after 9 weeks of camp. I never craved a drink so much in my life
But I did not drink all that! I promise!
Then came the saddst day ever. We cried the whole day ... at valley fare. That evening the Americans left. I felt like I was losing my family. Can you see my red eyes? We literally cried in line for the rollercoaster. I hate this place. I got my heart broken there.
But that's what I want to remember about camp. Us having fun.
Last picture of my camp family. Before the cry feast started.
Now the traveling begins!




That sunset pic is absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDelete